Contact Center World features Working Solutions for Storm Preparedness
As vice president of Program Success, April Wiita directs Working Solutions on-demand agents, ensuring nonstop sales and service for clients this hurricane season.
Working Solutions Operations Expert Offers Sound Advice to Survive
April, who’s weathered historic storms—from Matthew to Harvey—offers her thoughts on preparedness in a viewpoint posted today in Contact Center World: “Something Wicked this Way Comes. Is Your Contact Center Ready?”
Her questions include:
- Have your teams run through business continuity scenarios? When was the last drill?
- Are you prepared to evacuate agents, shift work in a disaster? Have you timed it?
- If so, do you have enough backup agents standing by and where? Is the plan in hand?
- Are your business partners as secure as your own operations? Have you checked?
- Short of Armageddon, are you prepared for back-to-back disasters? Said your prayers?
She understands the importance of on-demand contact center workforces being as fast and fluid as the situations they handle.
Get your call center out ahead of the storm.Learn how.